COVID-19 has changed the face of the travel industry. Plans and strategies have been thrown out of the window. As travel restrictions in Europe are gradually eased, it is important to maintain a presence in the market and to remind customers and the industry at large that you are still open for business.
- Share with the media how your destination, hotel, or attraction handles its restart
- Promote new developments and new ideas
- Publicize your latest offers
- Attend the only pan-European Media workshop and meet up to 20 media representatives (journalists, bloggers, vloggers and others) from across Europe from the convenience of your office or home office
- No travel expenses or time wasted on the road
- Attend the only pan-European Media workshop
- One on one meetings work like clockwork with proven technology through your browser - all you need is your pc or laptop, camera, mic and speakers
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
An additional representative to share your agenda of up to 20 appointments is available for an additional €149.
Tourism stakeholders include representatives of destinations, attractions, authorities and travel providers, among others. You will be required to submit a profile describing the service(s), attraction(s) and/or destination(s) you represent.
The meeting calendar will then open one week before the workshop.